Jack is an Associate in the Finance team. He has experience in acting for both bank and borrower clients on a broad range of bilateral, syndicated and cross-border transactions including leveraged / acquisition finance, real estate finance and general corporate borrowing.
Jack's recent experience includes acting for:
- Lloyds Bank plc in connection with a £50m revolving credit facility and a £25m CLBILS facility to On The Beach Group plc.
- A club of Lenders in connection with the lending of £45m to an international law firm.
- MSQ Partners in connection with the funding of its sponsor-backed public company takeover of Be Heard Group Plc.
- Ardenton Capital in respect of the funding of its investment in Pebbles Care.
- Lloyds Bank plc in connection with its £18m debt facility to Yorkshire Wildlife Park.