Rebecca is an Associate in the Construction, Engineering and Environment disputes team. She has gained experience in a variety of dispute resolution processes including arbitration (ICC), High Court Litigation and adjudication. Rebecca works on matters for a broad variety of clients on both employer and contractor side. Some notable matters that Rebecca has worked on include:
- acting for a UK construction company advising on a dispute in relation to alleged design defects on a complex and high value infrastructure dispute valued at c.£115m
- acting for an Italian contractor in relation to an ICC arbitration regarding the delayed construction and termination of a road project in Ukraine and associated High Court Litigation proceedings.
- acted for an Italian contractor in relation to an ICC arbitration regarding the delayed construction of a road project in Romania.
- acted for a project company in a multimillion pound dispute relating to the defective construction of a hospital in the UK and also termination of the project.
- acted for a project company, in relation to a PFI project worth £140 million, regarding the delayed construction of a waste treatment facility in the UK.
- advising on potential disputes regarding payment provisions and final account claims in JCT contracts and negotiating subsequent Settlement Agreements for both employer and contractor side clients.
- Professional Memberships
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority