Rachel is an Associate in our Finance & Projects division. She deals with a variety of transactions in the areas of real estate finance, project finance and distressed real estate.
She regularly advises lenders on all aspects of real estate finance including acquisition, development and investment finance.
She is dual qualified in Scotland and England and Wales
- Led on the property aspects of a debt financing transaction involving 38 care homes and education centres. The deal involved a two bank club and completed within 10 days of instruction.
- Recently acted for a major bank on the refinance of facilities secured on a cross-border portfolio of supermarkets.
- Year qualified
- 2015 – qualified as a solicitor in Scotland
- 2017 – qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales
- University of Aberdeen – LLB Law with European Legal Studies (First Class Honours) (2012)
- University of Glasgow – Diploma in Legal Practice
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Scotland
- Law Society of England and Wales