Anna is an associate in the Competition team based in London with experience acting for UK and multinational clients across a range of industries (including retail, telecoms and energy) in merger control investigations before the Competition and Markets Authority and European Commission. Anna has also advised on a range of matters concerning state aid and the application of Competition Law 1998. Anna's experience includes:
- Acting for KCOM during the European Commission's merger investigation of its takeover by Macquarie.
- Representing JD Sports during the CMA's merger investigation into its acquisition of Footasylum.
- Acting for a regulated client on an independent external investigation into alleged regulatory breaches.
- Advising a banking client on the state aid aspects of the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
- Acting for a pharmaceutical client in relation to the CMA's investigation into the pharmaceutical sector.