Caroline is a Managing Associate in the Glasgow Real Estate Team and has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate with a focus on investment and development. Caroline's clients include institutional investors, developers and large retailers. She has been involved in a number of projects including:
- acting for leading retail supermarket operators in the acquisition and leasing of sites throughout Scotland
- asset management of large retail portfolios for national retailers and property companies
- acting for a major pension fund on the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of leisure parks
- the purchase and forward funding of several retail and hotel developments for a major institutional investor
- acting for a prominent public sector backed organisation in the redevelopment of their leisure and entertainment campus including a multi-purpose indoor arena, forward sale of a multi storey car park and sale of a hotel development site.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society of Scotland