Mark joined the Real Estate team at Addleshaw Goddard in 2017. Mark deals with all aspects of Real Estate matters, acting for both regional and national clients, including development schemes, acquisitions and disposals of both individual properties and portfolios, and all facets of Landlord and Tenant work.
Mark has also developed a particular expertise in acting for local authorities in development and regeneration schemes, and investment purchases and disposals.
Mark's recent experience includes:
- Acting for City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council in the on-going Odeon redevelopment project
- Acting for Leeds City Council in a number of investment acquisitions and disposals, including the purchase and leaseback of a city centre car park and the disposal of a high value city-centre development site
- Acting for The Borough Council of Calderdale in relation to a major city centre regeneration scheme in Halifax, including pre-letting of 47,000 square feet of office space and the letting of a new sixth-form academy
- Acting for Kirklees Council in the strategically important acquisition of a shopping centre as part of the major £250m culture & leisure led, town-centre regeneration scheme in Huddersfield
- Acting for institutional investors in several multimillion pound investment purchases and sales of retail, office and industrial properties, including the sale of a 415,000 square feet distribution warehouse let to Amazon
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society