Lucy has experience in a broad range of commercial real estate work, including acquisitions, disposals, development, portfolio projects and landlord and tenant work.
Case highlights include:
- Leading the property elements of the University Partnership Programme's £30 million capital expenditure deal for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of around 500 rooms at the University of Kent
- Acting for Manchester Science Partnerships on the acquisition of Alderley Park, a 400-acre bioscience research and development facility, from AstraZeneca
- Acting for Bruntwood on Citylabs, a £24 million, 100,000 sq ft biomedical hub adjacent to the NHS campus, to include the pre-lets with the first occupiers prior to commencement on site, acting on the financing and re-financing of the development and asset management
- Acting for Bruntwood on the redevelopment of City House, Leeds
- Nottingham Trent University - Law
- The College of Law (now The University of Law), Chester - Legal Practice Course