Lucy advises developers and investors across a range of sectors, including offices, student accommodation and life sciences.
Case highlights include:
- Acting for Bruntwood on its strategic partnership with Siemens, PJ Livesey and Manchester City Council, which will see the delivery of Didsbury Technology Park at West Didsbury, Manchester.
- Acting for Bruntwood on the redevelopment of Platform, Leeds.
- Leading the property elements of UPP's circa £126m transaction with the University of Hull, for a student accommodation scheme providing 1,462 new rooms at the West Campus Residences and the operation and refurbishment of 288 rooms at the existing Taylor Court accommodation.
- After acting on its original purchase in 2014, Lucy continues to lead the team on all real estate matters at Alderley Park, a 400 acre bio science research and development facility based in Cheshire.
- The Nottingham Trent University, Law
- College of Law, Chester (now The University of Law), Legal Practice Course