Hannah is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer working with the Commercial Litigation team.
Prior to becoming a Knowledge Lawyer in 2019, Hannah was a Managing Associate at Addleshaw Goddard advising on a range of commercial disputes, with a particular interest in IT disputes, high value complex litigation and claims involving fraud.
Hannah's knowledge role includes:
- Assisting fee earners and clients with technical queries.
- Devising and delivering regular internal training sessions, including tailored training for lawyers at different stages of their career.
- Developing bespoke client training materials, as well as briefings/detailed guides and newsletters for clients on key areas of law.
- Collating and updating precedents and know-how.
- Supporting key business development initiatives.
- Contributing to the firm's knowledge management strategy.