Christopher's practice focuses on construction and major projects across the MENA Region advising clients in both non-contentious matters and contentious matters.
Christopher has practised in MENA Region for over 12 years in both private practice with another leading international law firm and in house for one of the MENA Region's largest developers. He has an in depth knowledge of the UAE law and their practice. Prior to moving to Dubai Christopher practised in Melbourne, Australia.
Christopher has extensive experience working with the FIDIC suite of contracts drafting complex contracts and consultancy agreements for clients. In addition to his non-contentious practice Christopher has conducted a number a number of arbitrations in the region and appeared in the DIFC Courts.
- Advising one of the GCC's largest developer's in respect of two master developments and over 90 mixed use tower developments across the GCC.
- Representing one of the GCC's largest developer's in arbitrations conducted under ICC, LCIA, DIAC and DIFC LCIA Rules.
- Representing a developer in the DIFC Court of First Instance and the Court of Appeal in a number of real estate disputes regarding sale and purchase agreements.
- Represented an international contractor in an arbitration against the developer for claims in excess of AED 100 million in respect of a major hotel development in Dubai.
- Advising a Dubai government entity as respondent in multi-jurisdiction litigation in Dubai and the Commercial Court of Paris.