I have almost 20 years of development, investment and alternative financing experience in the living, mixed use and science, technology and logistics sectors. I act for housebuilders, commercial developers and private equity houses in the assembly, strategic management, development and funding of complex sites across the UK. I have an interest in build to rent, student and co-living projects as well as more traditional owner-occupied mixed use developments. I also enjoy the unique technical demands of science park development and management. I have acted for both developers and equity providers on income strips, forward commitments and forward fundings in all of these sectors.
- Berkeley Homes – development advice on their South Quay Plaza development
- This Land – acquisition of sites for residential development
- Absolute Return for Kids – master development planning, financing and implementation of mixed use development in Hammersmith & Fulham.
- Macquarie Asset Management – long income ground rents
- Trinity Investment Management (in partnership with various private equity investors) – acquisition, management and development of science parks across the UK