Helen is a Senior Knowledge Lawyer in our Employment and Immigration Group. Helen's responsibilities include know-how development and training across all of our offices as well as delivering video training, including the Group's Employment Channel, an internet-based employment law news and training programme.
Helen joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP as an Associate in 2005, where she spent over four years advising a variety of clients on all aspects of the employment relationship and spent 6 months on secondment with a large FTSE 100 client. In 2009, Helen joined The College of Law (now The University of Law) to lecture in Employment and Business Law, before returning to Addleshaw Goddard LLP to take up her current role in 2012.
Helen updates the Group on technical legal issues and collaborates with valued clients to design and deliver appropriate training courses in all aspects of employment law.
- Helen has contributed to articles published in Personnel Today and Employers' Law and is quoted in "Legal Systems & Skills," Oxford University Press (2020)
- Year Qualified
- The University of Sheffield – LLB (Hons) (2001)
- The College of Law – LPC (2002)
- Professional memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy