Anna has assisted on a variety of complex commercial and corporate matters, frequently for clients operating in regulated areas, including education and charity sectors. With a particular interest in regulation, she is an advisor who combines robust drafting and analytical skills with a commercial mind-set in order to secure the best outcomes for her clients.
- Advising a major leisure sector operator (a charity listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange) on transactional and governance mattes arising in a group restructuring involving multiple intra-group transfer of assets;
- Advising on Further Education sector mergers, including due diligence, governance advice, and advice on the statutory process;
- Advising on academy transfers and conversions;
- Assisting on a public company takeover by way of a scheme of arrangement (acting for the seller), including drafting Rule 15 letters;
- Drafting commercial contracts (distribution, manufacturing, agency agreements, standard T&Cs, sale and purchase agreements, intra-group services and management agreements, corporate Gift Aid agreements, commercial transfer, agreements, articles of association, deeds of notation/variation, etc.
- Polish - native