We'd like to invite you to a webinar to discuss the results of AG's Annual Technology & Outsourcing Risk Review 2022.
This is a survey of AG's technology lawyers, identifying the key issues that have arisen when negotiating/managing business-critical technology and outsourcing deals, projects and disputes.
This annual webinar will cover the results of the Risk Review, providing a pragmatic view of the trends across the previous 12 months, as well as what lies on the horizon, to help you understand where to focus your attention to best leverage suppliers and minimise business and contractual risks. During the session we will:
- rank the top negotiated and disputed terms and issues that AG has encountered when supporting its clients with technology & outsourcing contract negotiations and disputes based on:
- the frequency in which the term/issue arises during negotiations and is disputed; and
- the importance of the term/issue in the context of the overall deal and dispute;
- cover the disconnect between the terms / issues that are focused on so heavily at contract negotiation, compared with those issues that arise during disputes; and
- discuss market trends that we are seeing; and highlight issues on the horizon.
The session is primarily intended for in-house lawyers, CIOs, CTOs and those performing a similar role.
If you have any questions that you would like to raise ahead of the webinar, please contact our Events team.
10:00 - 11:00 BST