Colette is an Associate in our Dispute Resolution team. She was initially a Paralegal within the Disputes team, then she trained with the firm and qualified in 2017. During her time at the firm she has acted for a number of clients within a number of different sectors advising on high value complex litigation; more recently, she has advised a number of clients in the Financial Services Sector and the Transport Sector. Examples of Colette's recent experience includes:
- advising on claims involving fraud and forgery
- advising on claims relating to the unfair relationship provisions in the Consumer Credit Act
- advising clients in relation to potential claims relating to wrongful termination.
- advising a retail bank in relation to claims brought by customers placed into its restructuring function, including breach of contract, economic duress and unjust enrichment (Oliver Dean Morley t/a Morley Estates v The Royal Bank of Scotland plc  EWHC 88(Ch))
- advising contracting authorities in relation to the defence of procurement challenges from unsuccessful bidders (2019 Rail Franchise Litigation  EWHC 1568 (TCC))
- advising IT suppliers in relation to disputes surrounding IT outsourcing and under-licencing (direct/indirect use/access) (SAP UK Limited v Diageo Great Britain Ltd (2017)).