Susan works on all types of commercial disputes with particular emphasis on high-value complex claims, shareholder and boardroom disputes and disputes relating to pensions, tax and trusts.
She acts on a wide variety of high-profile and large value disputes for commercial enterprises including:
- Defending and bringing warranty and indemnity claims
- Contractual disputes and dealing with loss-of-profit claims
- Defending and bringing negligence claims
- Obtaining urgent injunctive relief, for example in relation to employee fraud and making applications for judicial review against public authorities and central government
Susan is currently acting for a leading manufacturer of e-cigarettes on its challenge to the Tobacco Products Directive before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
In addition, Susan is Relationship Partner for a number of Addleshaw Goddard's key clients.
Susan is a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution accredited mediator and has higher rights of audience in civil proceedings. She is also a member of AG's governance board.
- The Association of Pension Lawyers