Join our panel of legal and risk & compliance experts to get an insight into the FCA's General Insurance market study and the new pricing rules that will be implemented.
As the FCA has acknowledged, this is a 'radical package' of home and motor insurance measures and will impact carriers and distributors such as banks and building societies, brokers and price comparison websites. We consider the scope of the rules and the challenges implementation will bring.
Topics we will cover
- Summary of the new rules and the implementation timetable
- Impacts on 'closed books', additional products, distribution channels and cancellations
- Implications for premium finance providers
- Attestations and reporting requirements
- Issues for distribution arrangements/ contracts
11:00 - 12:00