Following the recent publication of the 2019 edition of Addleshaw Goddard's Trends in Private Fund Terms Report, we are pleased to invite you to a presentation and networking event in our Edinburgh office on 5 December.
We will cover the findings of this year's report in more detail and also look ahead to the emerging fund structuring and regulatory developments in 2020. We will be joined by colleagues from E&Y's private equity team who will be providing an update on trends in fund tax structuring.
There will be an opportunity for discussion and networking over drinks and nibbles.
This year's edition of our Trends in Private Fund Terms Report provides:
- unique and market leading intelligence across all of the key fund terms;
- commentary from leading practitioners on emerging trends in the market;
- an insight into the growing funds finance industry; and
- a summary of recent regulatory developments, combined with a look ahead to further regulatory changes due in 2020.
- 3.30 pm - Registration
- 4.00 pm - Presentation
- 5.00 pm - Drinks, nibbles & networking
Addleshaw Goddard, Exchange Tower, 19 Canning St, Edinburgh EH3 8EHClick to view
Please kindly RSVP by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Anderson. Please do not forward this invitation.
We very much look forward to seeing you.