In the last fifty years we have seen incredible technological developments; that fundamentally changed how we live, work and communicate with each other. Citizens have "gone digital", and governments are catching up to build safe, effective and functioning digital economies.
Digital exchange requires a secure and easy way for participants to prove their identity, making this a hot topic for governments and industries. Digital identification and authentication technologies are developing fast, with legislators and regulators shaping the landscape to facilitate innovation.
Join us at the Digital Identification and Authentication Conference on 15 November to gain an insight into the legal, policy and technical background to digital identification and authentication practices and understand how to engage in this exciting area.
- 8.30 am - 12.30 pm
We will cover:
- MLD5, digital ID and the legal issues - David Pygott, Partner, Addleshaw Goddard
- Digital Identification in Financial Services and Beyond - Jonathan Williams, Principal Consultant, Mk2 Consulting Ltd
- Legislative developments impacting design and practices - Rebecca Hickman, Managing Associate, Addleshaw Goddard
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) update - Paul Rodgers, Chairman, Vendorcom
- Developing Authentication and Biometrics - Matthew Silverstone, CEO, Facebanx
- Implementation of SCA - Guest speaker
Milton Gate, 60 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4AGClick to view map
Click the link below to register for this event: