It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 39 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2016)
- More Tier 1 rankings in Leeds and Manchester than any other firm
- 147 AG lawyers are recommended
- Improving rankings for our offices across Asia and the Middle East
The Chambers Guide
- 37 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2017)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 131 AG lawyers are recommended, 47% in Tier 2 or higher
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Partner Jonathan Davey has won Government Contracts Lawyer of the Year award at the 2016 Who's Who Legal Awards.
Sonia Campbell, a partner at Addleshaw Goddard, has been named in the 2015 Power Part Time List: a national roll call of the UK’s top 50 men and women who work in senior, business-critical roles, all on less than five days per week.