It is always a pleasure when our achievements are recognised by industry awards and you can see a selection of the most recent below.
What really matters to us, though, is client satisfaction. The legal profession's most authoritative directories canvass clients and the wider market each year for their opinions on our own lawyers, as well those in our peer group, and once again we have performed with distinction.
The Legal 500
- 115 practice areas listed
- 40 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2021)
- 120+ individual lawyers singled out for recognition
- 16 new and improved rankings across London, Leeds & Manchester including; Energy & Infrastructure, Financial Services (contentious), Health and Safety, Hospitality & Leisure, International Arbitration, Property Litigation, Regulatory Investigations and Corporate Crime, Retail & Consumer, Corporate Restructuring, Personal Tax & Probate, Planning and Commercial Property
The Chambers Guide
- 38 Tier 1 rankings across our UK offices (2019)
- Our lawyers in the UK, Asia and the Middle East are recognised in more than 40 different disciplines
- 162 AG lawyers are ranked across nearly 100 practice areas
Latest awards and achievements
Read more about AG's latest awards and achievements. You can filter by sector, practice area and year.
RefineClose Refine events Panel
Tap 'View Results' to apply the filters.
Addleshaw Goddard's groundbreaking Mindful Business Charter, developed in collaboration with Barclays and Pinsent Masons, has received recognition at this year's Legal Week Innovation Awards, winning the HR Innovation accolade.
International law firm Addleshaw Goddard has been included in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for the 12th time since its launch in 2006.
Addleshaw Goddard's prolific Private Equity team has once again outshone the competition to be awarded the title of UK Legal Adviser of the Year at the Real Deals Private Equity Awards for the third time in four years.
Our dispute resolution practice was named The Legal 500 Dispute Resolution Team of the Year Award 2019. This is brilliant recognition of our continued commitment to growth, innovation and excellence.
Two of Addleshaw Goddard's Arbitration partners, Sarah Vasani and Jon Tweedale, have been recognised as 'Future Leaders' in the 'Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2019 – Future Leaders' guide.