Rebecca joined Addleshaw Goddard LLP in May 2016, having previously trained and qualified into the real estate department at Maxwell Winward LLP.
- Acted on the £20m acquisition of a B&Q store in Birmingham for Aberdeen Standard Investments.
- Acted on the £24m disposal of a multi-let office block in the South East of England for an institutional investor.
- Experience acting for institutional landlord's on the letting of properties across a broad range of sectors (including retail, industrial and office) and associated property management work.
- Experience acting for high street tenants on the acquisition of leasehold (and freehold) properties across the UK and associated leasehold management work.
- Clients include Aberdeen Standard Investments, Aviva Assurance and Nationwide Building Society.