George joined the Finance team at Addleshaw Goddard in October 2022. George has experience in acting for both lender and borrower clients in general and cross border banking work, including leveraged finance, corporate finance, real estate finance and asset finance transactions.
- Acting for a syndicate of lenders on a £1.8 billion acquisition financing involving a large US real estate investment group acquiring one of the UK’s largest leisure business groups.
- Acting for a syndicate of French and Singaporean banks on a £310 million acquisition financing involving a large US real estate investment group acquiring a distressed UK retail group.
- Acting on a $2.4 billion debt refinancing involving a syndicate of lenders and a multinational oil and gas exploration company.
- Acting on a $287 million acquisition financing involving a major urban logistics portfolio acquiring various UK urban logistics assets.
- BPP University (Liverpool) – Legal Practice Course (2018)
- Lancaster University – LLB Hons Law and Politics (2017)
- Beijing Jiaotong University – Lancaster University Overseas Programme (2016)