Edward has recently qualified into the Financial Regulation team after spending six months there during his training contract.
Edward's recent experience includes:
- negotiating a debt spot sale agreement for a clearing bank;
- advising a tech start-up on payments perimeter advice;
- assisting on the development of a tool which allows businesses to assess their preparations for the introduction of the consumer duty;
- undertaking due diligence on a portfolio of hire purchase agreements for a UK retail and commercial bank; specialist input into legal due diligence reports for M&A involving FCA regulated businesses.
- University of York – Bachelor of Laws (2014 - 2017)
- BPP – Legal Practice Course (2018 - 2019)