Tim has significant experience advising insolvency practitioners and financial institutions on all legal matters arising from corporate insolvencies with a particular emphasis on non-contentious aspects. He also has considerable experience advising financial institutions and distressed companies in corporate restructurings where formal insolvency procedures can be avoided. The last 5 years has seen a particular emphasis on acting for distressed investors seeking to acquire non-performing loans or turnaround opportunities.
- advising Hilco on their acquisition of Homebase.
- Acting for Grant Thornton as administrators of Sayers The Bakers, a chain of 167 bakeries across the North West of England.
- advising Boohoo.com plc on the purchase of certain assets of the Karen Millen and Coast clothing retail businesses from administrators.
- advising Grant Thornton as administrators of the Pochin group of companies.
- advising Endless LLP on the sale of the luggage brand, Antler.
- Professional Memberships
- "Excellent solicitor" Tim Taylor is recognised for his successful handling of complex corporate insolvencies and restructurings. He has developed a strong practice advising financial institutions, distressed companies and other corporate entities on a range of non-contentious matters.