James works in the Oman office in the banking and project finance practice. James has experience across real estate finance, leveraged and acquisition finance, corporate finance, project finance, construction and development finance and asset finance.
Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard's Oman office, James worked for a number of years within Addleshaw Goddard's banking practice in the UK.
- Advising the financiers on OMR 80 million conventional and Islamic facilities provided to Al Hassan Engineering Company SAOG
- Advising the lenders on the USD 70 million refinance of the Action Hotels Group in connection with its 3 hotels, Holiday Inn Seeb, Ibis Muscat and Mercure Sohar hotels, in Oman and associated security package
- Advising the lenders on the OMR 65 million construction financing for the Palm Mall development and associated security package and
- Advising the financiers for the Moon Iron & Steel Company SAOG syndicated secured US$ 257 million project finance facility at Sohar in Oman.
- Professional qualifications
- Solicitor admitted in England and Wales