- I am considered by independent legal directories to be a recommended lawyer, a rising star and one to watch. My role is to help fix or manage problems that my banking and lending clients face.
- I am a finance litigator dealing with banking, finance and mortgage disputes for a number of lending institutions on a wide range of disputes including complex and high value frauds, elaborate and multi-party frauds and the misappropriation of funds. I also act in cases where the intended security has not been obtained or there is a challenge to that security. This includes issues surrounding loan documents, charges, mortgages, secured assets and guarantees.
- I firmly believe that different disputes call for different approaches. By working closely with my clients and understanding their business needs and concerns I see my role as applying the right approach to ensure they obtain a result that is right, fair and cost effective.
- Panjabi - native
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Member of the Finance and Leasing Association