Dawn is a Chartered Legal Executive specialising in non-contentious construction matters with experience acting for public and private sector clients, funding institutions and developers.
Recent experience includes:
- acted on major developments and banking schemes in which she has been involved in the preparation and negotiation of a wide range of documentation including building contracts, appointments of design consultants, collateral warranties etc;
- identifying and discharging obligations contained within development agreements and agreements for lease, ensuring that the required duties/obligations are stepped down into the requisite contracts/agreements;
- acting for a private developer in relation to the design and construction of residential care homes;
- acting for a leading university in relation to upgrade and refurbishment of campus buildings/facilities;
- acting for an institutional investor in relation to the expansion and construction of a new visitor centre and offices for a large motorcycle manufacturer in Hinckley.