Anna began her career as a Commercial solicitor at Eversheds and has been a professional support lawyer/knowledge lawyer since 2007. She supports the Infrastructure Projects & Energy team and is also the sector knowledge lawyer for the Energy and Transport sectors at AG. She has extensive knowledge of both energy and transport (in particular rail) regulation and keeps the team abreast of legal and market developments in these fast-moving sectors. She writes regular client updates on energy, transport and infrastructure developments.
Some of the work she has done to help clients and her team includes:
- A booklet giving an overview of electricity and gas law in the UK, for a client moving to an energy company as an in-house lawyer
- Horizon scanners for various clients including Asda and Siemens (also attended the Siemens panel day in November 2019 where she updated them on the latest changes to the capacity market scheme)
- Collating relevant know how and example documents from key deals
- A comprehensive monthly legal update for the IPE team
- Monthly AG Transport Update
- Series of 14 articles tracking the PR18 periodic review of Network Rail
- LexisPSL interviews: Big Energy Saving Week: What's next for energy policies in 2019? and What does the future look like for the Capacity Market in the UK?
- Professional Memberships
- International Project Finance Association
- UK Tram