Addi deals with all aspects of real estate finance, loan portfolio, distressed debt and distressed real estate.
Addi has 12 years experience in the financial services sector focused on real estate finance and distressed real estate projects. She regularly advises lenders, investors and corporates on all aspects of real estate finance, with a particular expertise in distressed situations.
She has been involved in a large number of loan portfolio sales, acquisitions, management and work out for a variety of lenders and funds. She solves not only technical legal problems for clients but practical issues for clients in this market.
Addi also leads the Distressed Real Estate practice, acting on behalf of lenders and insolvency practitioners in the management and sale of distressed real estate.
She deals with all aspects of turnaround, insolvency and recovery.
She is dual qualified in Scotland and England and Wales.
- Acting in £70m funding of large retail park in Scotland, with a large variety of tenants and complex title structure.
- Restructure of €36 million facilities, security and corporate group structure on behalf of lead lender, with Scottish and Irish assets and corporate structure.
- Acquisition of an £130 million distressed cross border real estate loan portfolio from a high street lender with multiple stakeholders, and subsequent work out of loan portfolio.
- Acting in the Scots law aspects of an administration of a hotel group and subsequent sale of Scottish hotel for £16 million
- Glasgow University – LLB (Honours)
- Year qualified: 2005
- Basic French