Addi deals with all aspects of real estate finance, loan portfolio, distressed debt, enforcement and distressed real estate.
Addi has 14 years' experience in the financial services sector focused on real estate finance and distressed real estate projects. She regularly advises lenders, investors and corporates on all aspects of real estate finance, with a particular expertise in distressed and enforcement situations.
She has been involved in a large number of loan portfolio sales, acquisitions, management and work out for a variety of lenders and funds. She solves not only technical legal problems for clients but practical issues for clients in this market.
Addi also leads the Distressed Real Estate practice, acting on behalf of lenders and insolvency practitioners in the management and sale of distressed real estate.
She deals with all aspects of turnaround, insolvency and recovery.
She is dual qualified in Scotland and England and Wales.
- Acting in £70m funding of large retail park in Scotland, with a large variety of tenants and complex title structure
- Acted in the provision of £40m development finance facility for a key city centre PRS scheme in Scotland
- Restructure of £20 million facilities, security and corporate group structure on behalf of senior lender in relation to a hotel group in England
- Administration of Evans Cycles and the disposal of the business to Sports Direct, including all of the property management and subsequent closure of and termination of the leases over the residual units not included in the sale
- Acting in relation to a large Shopping Centre in Edinburgh which involved property management, lease management and strategic review of the shopping centre, including the restructure of the ownership of shopping centre, in anticipation of the sale of the shopping centre.