Natasha is an Associate in the Global Investigations team specialising in Health & Safety. Natasha has experience in working across a broad regulatory practice on matters relating to health and safety, Inquests and Coronial process, fire safety and food safety. Natasha is increasingly involved in work relating to Public Inquiries. Clients that Natasha has represented range from SMEs to globally recognised brands and come from a variety of industries including manufacturing, food production, retail, hospitality, construction and the public sector.
Natasha has assisted clients under investigation or facing enforcement action by regulatory authorities including the Health and Safety Executive, the Environment Agency, the Fire Service and various local authorities.
Natasha has previously completed a 3-month secondment to a quasi-public body within the transport sector, where she was responsible for dealing with a wide range of legal queries and co-ordinated internal investigations into serious health and safety incidents.
- Significant experience in inquest procedure, in particular relating to deaths on the railway, those relating to vulnerable individuals and in healthcare settings
- Assisting a hospitality client in relation to its health and safety obligations in the context of the murder of an employee
- At the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, providing bespoke advice to a wide range of organisations on their obligations in relation to COVID-19 including in relation to home-working, RIDDOR reporting requirements, risk assessments and staff sickness and fatalities relating to COVID-19
- Representing bereaved families as part of the Manchester Arena Public Inquiry
- Instructed in relation to the COVID-19 Public Inquiry
- Professional Memberships
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association