Dylan is an extremely experienced real estate practitioner with 20 years' experience in the sector. Dylan acts on all aspects of real estate transactions acting for financial institutions, insolvency practitioners and public and private sector clients, with particular emphasis on corporate recovery, real estate finance and real estate development and disposals.
Dylan's experience includes acting for national and international lenders on a wide range of real estate finance work. Dylan has also acted both for and opposite some of the country's largest national housebuilders on residential development matters. Dylan's more recent work has involved acting for insolvency practitioners, local authorities, health sector bodies and the rail industry, dealing with all aspects of the acquisition, development and disposal of land through options, development agreements and conditional contracts.
Dylan's experience includes:
- acting for a lender on the £250m acquisition funding of a stake in a national build to rent operator;
- acting for administrators on the sale of multi-tenanted shopping centre and mixed use sites;
- acting for Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its £400 million PFI redevelopment of Royal Liverpool Hospital. This transaction was multi-faceted, involving site assembly, acquisitions, surrenders, releases and grants of third party interests, and the negotiation and variation of complex PFI documents;
- acting for a healthcare operator on a range of forward funded development schemes and the acquisition, disposal and management of its portfolio of health centre sites;
- advising a syndicate of banks on a complex energy from waste scheme involving over 30 separate sites located across north west England.