Dylan is an extremely experienced real estate practitioner with over 15 years' experience in the sector. Dylan acts on all aspects of real estate transactions for both public and private sector clients, with particular emphasis on real estate development and disposals, including regeneration sites.
Dylan's experience includes acting for national and international lenders on a wide range of real estate finance work. Dylan has also acted both for and opposite some of the country's largest national housebuilders on residential development matters. Dylan's more recent work has involved acting for local authorities, health sector bodies and the rail industry, dealing with all aspects of the acquisition, development and disposal of land through options, development agreements, conditional contracts and land promotion agreements.
Dylan's recent experience includes:
- acting for Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on its £400 million PFI redevelopment of Royal Liverpool Hospital. This transaction has been multi-faceted, involving site assembly, acquisitions, surrenders, releases and grants of third party interests, and the negotiation and variation of complex PFI documents
- acting for Asura plc on a range of forward funded development schemes and the acquisition, disposal and management of its portfolio of health centre sites
- advising a syndicate of banks on a complex energy from waste scheme involving over 30 separate sites located across north west England
- advising a national rail industry client on the sale and development of multiple former rail sites across the country
- acting for a national financial institution on the surrender and letting of key office space in Leeds, Manchester and Sunderland.