Thomasina, having trained with Addleshaw Goddard, is an Associate in the Infrastructure, Projects & Energy team.
Her experience includes:
- Assisting on due diligence projects within Addleshaw Goddard's IPE and Commercial teams.
- Managing DfT BAU matters such as requests for contract changes, contract derogations and key contract / primary franchise asset designations with respect to various Franchise Agreements.
- Working with the IPE team in managing the Emergency Measures Agreements and Emergency Recovery Measures Agreements and drafting National Rail Contracts.
- Advising the DfT on contract changes specifically where such contracts were under the supervision of a Shadow Operator.
- Putting together contract management training for the DfT on issues such as affiliate / group contracts, the Annual Business Plan process and provisions for underspend.
- Robinson College University of Cambridge – BA (2016)