Thomasina, having trained with Addleshaw Goddard, is an Associate in the Infrastructure, Projects & Energy team.
Her experience includes:
- Part-time secondment to a luxury / sports vehicle OEM to assist in its transition from a dealership network to a retail agency framework across the UK and to independently draft and negotiate distribution and after-sales contracts at an international level.
- Assisting on the delivery of a complex private wires network for a consortium comprising a vehicle OEM and battery production company.
- Independently running a matter in respect of drafting independent connection provider contract templates.
- Managing DfT BAU matters such as requests for contract changes, contract derogations and key contract / primary franchise asset designations with respect to various Franchise Agreements.
- Working with the IPE team in managing the Emergency Measures Agreements and Emergency Recovery Measures Agreements and drafting National Rail Contracts.
- Robinson College University of Cambridge – BA (2016)