Paul acts on all aspects of M&A and corporate investment and is a Private Equity specialist. Paul manages our relationship with a number of corporate and institutional clients, but also frequently acts for individuals, families and shareholders of private companies who are selling their business. In doing so, he understands what is important for those shareholders and helps to ease them comfortably through the legal aspects of a transaction. He acts for and against private equity houses on their investments, on managing their portfolio companies during the life of their investments and on helping them to deliver successful exits.
A sample of the deals he has advised on recently is below:
- acting for Phoenix Equity Partners in relation to its investment in Dufrain Group, Universally Speaking, Mobius Life and Sygnature
- acting for the shareholders of OCU Group in relation to Triton's investment and various acquisitions
- acting for Waterland Private Equity in relation to its investment in Cooper Parry Group, Sandcastle Care and in relation to the sale of Cawood Scientific to Ensign-Bickford Industries
- acting for Inflexion and shareholders in relation to the sale of Mycom.osi to Amdocs and its investments in UK Fast / ANS Group and Mountain Warehouse
- acting for LDC in relation to its investment in CTI Digital, the sale of Chargepoint to Arcline, the sale of Stroma to Phenna Group and the sale of Fishawack to Bridgepoint
- acting for ECI Partners in relation to the sale of CPOMS to Thoma Bravo and JMI Equity backed Raptor and the sale of Imagesound to Livingbridge
- acting for Equistone Partners in relation to its investment in Ligentia, WHP Telecoms and Concept Life Sciences
Chambers and Partners has described Paul as "singled out by market sources as a rising star", as "highly valued by clients, who say he is very involved and a pleasure to work with" and "praised for his great advice and experience beyond his years".