Now available: Interactive Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity Trends Report 2022
In this year's interactive M&A and PE Trends Report we look at the key themes that shaped deals in 2021 including:
- the increased scrutiny of investor permitted transfers and whether they trigger management tag rights
- the importance of ESG considerations for the market;
- further growth in the use of W&I insurance, ultimately leading to capacity issues in the market;
- the buoyant market for debt and role of the credit funds;
- concerns over potential CGT rate changes accelerating deal activity and shaping deal terms;
- continued driving down of liability caps across both acquisition and investment warranties;
- deal timetables continuing to shorten – but will deal volumes and new rules impact on this in 2022?
Get in Touch
If you have any queries or would like to discuss any of the trends further, please get in touch with your usual AG contact or one of our lawyers listed below.