We are delighted to present our Trends in Mid Market Private Equity Transactions Report 2019, looking back at some of the key themes we saw in 2018 based on an analysis of the private equity transactions that we had the pleasure of advising clients on.
Our expert team of Corporate, Banking and Tax lawyers identify market practice in relation to key acquisition, debt and equity terms and tax structuring considerations on private equity transactions, and how the position has changed since 2017. Topics covered include:
- developments in W&I insurance including the rise of US-style policy terms
- current themes in the tax structuring of private equity transactions
- the treatment of leavers and their rolled equity
- documentary terms for mid market debt packages provided by both banks and direct lenders
- common areas where problems can arise either during or after completion of an M&A transaction
To download your copy of our Private Equity Trends report, please click on the link below. We would be very happy to talk you through our findings and the developments in Private Equity we expect to see in the year ahead, and to hear your thoughts on the market. Please contact your usual AG contact or any one of our expert team to arrange a meeting.