Nancy is a Partner and national Head of non-contentious construction. She is a construction specialist with particular expertise in advising on procurement strategies and in the drafting, negotiation and approval of development and funding agreements, construction and engineering contracts, partnering agreements, consultancy agreements and warranties. Nancy operates within a variety of sectors, including large scale refurbishment schemes, leisure, retail and office developments and projects within the public sector.
Nancy has been widely involved in regeneration initiatives and civil engineering projects and advises clients on contract drafting and negotiation and in relation to contract management issues and claims avoidance. Her clients include a number of commercial developers which operate on a national basis and also contractors, financial institutions and public sector bodies.
- Professional memberships
- The Society of Construction Law
- The Association of Women in Property
- Year qualified: 1994
- The College of Law, York - Common Professional Exam (Pass); Law Society Finals (First Class Honours) (this became The University of Law in 2012 and then relocated to Leeds in 2014)
- Manchester Metropolitan University – Diploma in Marketing
- University of York – Economics (2:1)
- Failsworth Comprehensive School