William has acted on a wide variety of commercial and financing matters on infrastructure projects, particularly in the energy sector.
- Advised Volkswagen AG in relation to the manufacture and supply of certain commercial vehicles as part of a global alliance between Volkswagen AG and Ford.
- Advised the Nigerian National Petroleum Company in relation to the financing and joint development of several upstream oil licence areas in Nigeria.
- Assisted with the financial restructuring of the 400MW Adjaristsqali Cascade hydropower project in the Republic of Georgia.
- Advised an Australian bank in relation to the refinancing of a portfolio of onshore wind farms across Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Advised a major UK infrastructure fund on the acquisition financing of a portfolio of anaerobic digestion plants.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society of England and Wales