Having trained and qualified with Addleshaw Goddard, Katie now specialises in all aspects of non-contentious construction work. Katie has experience acting on large-scale commercial and residential regeneration and development projects for a variety of clients, including developers, institutional investors, purchasers, tenants, banks and other financial institutions, contractors and public sector bodies. She advises on building and engineering contracts, professional consultant appointments and ancillary agreements, such as collateral warranties and security documents.
- Acting for Muse (and its associated Waterside Places and Ician vehicles) on a variety of its significant major urban regeneration schemes, including advising on:
the award winning regeneration of Brentford Lock West – a residential-led scheme constructed over three phases;
the £160m+ mixed use redevelopment of the Lambeth civic quarter – including the delivery of new homes (private and affordable), a new civic building and refurbished listed town hall;
the £100m warehouse / distribution hub at Logic Leeds;
a variety of residential-led developments at Smithfield, Stockton on Tees and Islington Wharf.
- Advising Columbia Threadneedle on numerous refurbishment / redevelopment works carried out at premises within their property portfolios (including office premises, retail parks, and industrial and commercial units), as well as in relation to purchases, sales and lettings.
- Advising HS1 in relation to various refurbishment / upgrade projects at HS1 International Stations, including the customer information screen upgrade works and redevelopment works to the Eurostar departure area both at St Pancras International Station.
- Advising Aberdeen Standard Investments on a variety of schemes, including in relation to student accommodation, warehouse and office premises developments, significant investment purchases, portfolio acquisitions, disposals and lettings.
- Advising CPPI Bridgewater Place Limited Partnership in relation to complex wind and cladding remediation works at Bridgewater Place, Leeds.