Hayley is an experienced Real Estate Associate who deals with all aspects of real estate matters. Hayley has experience acting for large retail occupiers, investment funds and developers. Hayley also spent six months on a part-time secondment to a major institutional investor, assisting its in-house legal team with relation to various transactions.
- Acting for an institutional investor in connection with the acquisition of a £40 million development site for a scheme with a gross development value of circa £100 million.
- Advising a transport sector client on a development project within one of its railway stations to increase and reconfigure part of the retail floor space. This involved entering into multiple agreements with the station's existing tenants to facilitate the development.
- Acting for a large grocery retailer in connection with the sale of several of its convenience stores.
- Acting for institutional investors in several multimillion pound investment purchases and sales of retail and industrial properties.
- Advising a transport sector client in connection with two major infrastructure projects affecting its operational railway line, the Lower Thames Crossing and Barking Overground Extension.