Padraig advises on a range of finance matters to include real estate and development finance, particularly in the residential, student accommodation and hotel sectors. He also acts on ESG financings and corporate acquisitions. His clients include local and international financial institutions, alternative or direct lenders, sponsors and borrowers on domestic and cross-border transactions.
Padraig's recent experience includes advising:
- an Irish developer in respect of a full refinancing of its corporate and development facilities with an Irish lender under that lender's green lending programme
- an Irish lender in respect of its corporate facilities to an Irish third level institution
- an Irish direct lender in respect of its real estate and development finance facilities to an Irish commercial property developer
- a multi-jurisdictional corporate group headquartered in Ireland refinancing its corporate facilities
- an Irish residential property borrower in respect of its real estate finance facilities
- Bachelor of Civil Law, National University of Ireland, Galway, 2008
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2015
"Padraig is recommended as a 'Key Lawyer.'"
Legal 500 EMEA, 2023