Michael is a partner handling large scale IT purchasing and outsourcing arrangements, and also BAU licensing, Saas and other technology arrangements.
He leads our commercial and technology teams across the UK. Michael has handled IT transactions ranging from several million to in excess of £1bn in value and has particular expertise in global and multi-vendor solutions, SI deals and Saas arrangements. His experience includes:
- advising a major bank on a Saas arrangement for use of the Aladdin platform in the handling of investment portolios in excess of $200bn
- advising a major retailer in connection with the global implementation of an Oracle solution, including appointing Wipro as SI
- advising a major retailer in connection with the build and global roll out of an Epos solution across an estate of over 350 stores and 11000 point of sale devices
- advising a major bank in connection with a software development, licence and support deal with a value in excess of £100m in connection with a receivables trading platform
- advising a health trust in connection with the outsourcing of data centre managed services