Kate advises on Construction, Planning and Environmental law matters, both contentious and non-contentious. Kate has advised developers and funders of construction projects and has experience reviewing and drafting Letters of Appointment and Collateral Warranties for design teams engaged on construction projects and preparing due diligence reports on construction matters. Kate has also provided advice in respect of a High Court action regarding alleged building defects.
Kate advises on planning and environmental law matters. In this regard, Kate has provided extensive advice on exempted developments under Irish planning legislation and has assisted the Corporate Team with carrying out environmental due diligence.
- Diploma in Environmental and Planning Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2022
- The Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor, 2020
- BCL, University College Dublin, 2016
- Professional Memberships
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Construction Bar Association of Ireland
- Irish Environmental Law Association
- Construction and Projects in Ireland: Overview
- A Review of the new Large-Scale Residential Development Act
- Court of Appeal clarifies the position in respect of conflicting Section 5 Declarations
- Alun Owens v An Bord Pleanala: Transparency In Decision Making Processes
- Decision Making by Quasi-Judical Bodies - The Implications of Zalewski
- Review of Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill