Natalia is an Associate in the M&A/Corporate Group in the Hamburg Office of Addleshaw Goddard. She advises corporate clients, strategic and financial investors and financial institutions on national and cross-border M&A transactions as well as corporate and capital markets law issues. As a Russian national, Natalia's client portfolio includes East European companies and individuals operating in Germany and Europe. She is fluent in German, Russian and English and has also experience in the in-house consulting of a large German automotive group.
Natalia studied at the Universities of Gießen and Jena (Germany). She was admitted to the bar in 2018 and was awarded Ph.D. in 2019. Prior to joining Addleshaw Goddard as an Associate, Natalia worked as a legal assistant and later Associate in the Frankfurt office of White & Case LLP and as a research assistant for another renowned international law firms including Magic Circle in Frankfurt.
- Advising private equity fund Inflexion on acquisition of the Kleffmann Group specialising in market research for agricultural products through a British market research company Kynetec Germany GmbH (2020)
- Advising The Pebble Group plc on its flotation on the AIM market with an equity placing totalling £135m, the largest placing in connection with an AIM IPO in 2019 (2019)
- Advising Midoco founders as well as other managers of the Travel Tech Group Midoco, Germany's leading provider of Midoffice-software solutions for the travel industry, in connection with the acquisition of a majority share by the technology investor LEA Partners, Karlsruhe, from a holding company AFINUM (2019)
- Advising a global investment banking and security trading company on the investment into a digital platform for banks and asset managers (2019)
- Advising two Private Equity investors on the acquisition of a German municipal mortgage bank from a French bank (2018)
- Advising a leading processing service provider in the area of cashless payment on the planned merger with one of the largest payment service providers in Germany (2018)
- Advising an investment holding company on the acquisition of a majority interest in a German shipbuilding company (2019)
- Secondment for several months in the main compliance department of a German automotive manufacturer (2018).
- Russian (native)
- German (fluent)
- English (fluent)
- Professional Memberships
- Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg (Germany)