Thomas is an associate in our Leeds corporate team advising national and regional corporates and has experience in private mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate reorganisations and other corporate transactions.
- advising Livingbridge and the management shareholders on the sale of Nexus Vehicle Holdings Limited
- advising on the sale of Shepherd Construction and Engineering business to the Wates group
- advising Elysian Capital on the acquisition with management of Fastflow Group Limited
- advising on a number of corporate reorganisations, share capital reductions and share issues.
- University of Liverpool – BA (History)
- BPP Law School – GDL (Commendation)
- BPP Law School – LPC (Distinction)
- Year qualified (2017)