Rhianne is an Associate in the construction and engineering team based in the Dubai office. She has experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Rhianne specialises in construction and engineering dispute resolution with a particular focus on international arbitration. While completing her training contract with Addleshaw Goddard in London, Rhianne spent seven months on secondment to the Dubai team where she gained construction and engineering experience on several high profile international arbitrations and projects.
Rhianne's recent experience includes:
- Acting on behalf of a global contractor in DIFC-LCIA arbitration proceedings concerning a dispute over a large power and water desalination plant in KSA.
- Representing a government entity in arbitration proceedings involving claims and counterclaims valued in excess of US$1.5 billion.
- Acting on behalf of a contractor in a QICCA arbitration in relation to a major hotel and luxury residential project in Qatar.
- Assisting with drafting due diligence reports for a third party funder in connection with funding potential arbitrations.
- Acting on behalf of an Employer in ICC arbitration proceedings concerning a railway infrastructure project in the Middle East.
- Advising an MEP contractor in DIAC arbitration proceedings in relation to a luxury hotel and residential project in Dubai.
- Advising a global consultancy firm in respect of the contract for the fit-out works in their new Dubai offices.
- University of Law – LPC and MSc in Law and Business (2017)
- University of Kent – LLB Law (2016)