Abby is an associate in the Litigation Department. Abby regularly provides advice on a wide range of commercial disputes, contractual disputes and commercial property disputes. Abby has experience acting for commercial organisations, landowners and private individuals in a range of commercial and property disputes.
Abby appears in Edinburgh Sheriff Court and has regular experience instructing Counsel in the Court of Session. Abby also has experience in the Scottish Land Court. Abby also has experience in relation to alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation.
- Experience in defending a high value, complex breach of warranty claim totalling in excess of £50 million in value.
- Experience in interpreting complex title deeds, with a view to advising landowners in relation to access rights, enforcement of title conditions and resolving disputes relating to title boundaries and access rights.
- Experience in acting for Landlords in recovery of rent arrears, dilapidation claims and commercial actions for declarators of irritancy and enforcement of payment.
- Experience in acting for commercial organisations relating to the misconduct of Directors and dealing with complex Director Loan Agreements and professional conduct.
- University of Aberdeen – LLB(Honours) - 2016
- University of Aberdeen – Diploma in Legal Practice - 2017