Chris advises clients on a variety of different taxes and transactions and matters which include assisting with Stamp Duty Land Tax queries, Corporate M&A and Real Estate Finance deals.
Chris' recent experience includes:
- advising a major student housing provider on a significant bond issue using the Qualifying Private Placement Regulations 2015;
- advising on the complex sale of a firm of solicitors; and
- advising on the stamp duty implications of the international group reconstruction for a FTSE 100 listed company.
- University of Oxford, Balliol College – Master's in Physics and Philosophy – 2011
- BPP Law School – GDL and LPC - 2013