Polly is an Associate in our Manchester Private Capital team. Polly joined the firm in March 2019 having qualified as a solicitor in September 2017 and specialises in private client law and trusts.
Her recent experience includes:
- Advising on lifetime tax planning, the preparation of Wills, the establishment of trusts and the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Advising executors, trustees and beneficiaries on the administration of trusts and estates, including the duties of trustees and executors.
- University of Birmingham, BA (Hons) Modern and Medieval History (First Class)
- BPP University Manchester, Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- BPP University Manchester, Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation)
- Year qualified - 2017
- Professional Memberships
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Student)