Alison is an Associate in Dispute Resolution and is part of the Employment team. She advises employers and employees on all aspects of the employment relationship, both contentious and non-contentious. Alison represents clients before the Workplace Relations Commission, the Labour Court and the civil courts in employment litigation such as injunctive proceedings, unfair dismissal, equality and discrimination, occupational stress, and health and safety. She also advises on areas such as statutory entitlements, long term sick leave, disciplinary and grievance procedures, investigations and redundancies and conducts contractual and policy reviews.
Alison has also advised domestic and international clients in disputes relating to banking and financial services, property, personal injury, medical negligence, defamation and shareholder disputes.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), National University of Galway, 2012
- Master of Laws (LL.M), Griffith College Dublin, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons Economics, Politics and Law), Dublin City University, 2010
- Professional Memberships
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitor in 2019
- Employment Law Association of Ireland (ELAI)