Stephanie has three years' experience in top-tier major projects and construction teams. She has gained experience representing both contractors and employers in technical, high-value disputes in multiple jurisdictions including, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Qatar, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Stephanie has been exposed to an array of projects including, muti-use sports facilities, airport terminals, renewable energy infrastructure (including wind and geothermal), major transport infrastructure, hospitals, residential buildings, apartment complexes and other mixed-use vertical builds.
Her highlights to date include:
- Acting for a government backed business in relation to a multi-million dollar claim for unlawful termination and a final account. The project concerned a large transport infrastructure project in Qatar.
- Acting for a contractor to bring a claim for wrongful termination of its energy infrastructure contract valued at over 1 billion USD (bespoke contract).
- Acting for a sub-contractor managing risk during its project delivery phase on a contract the construction of desalination infrastructure (amended FIDIC Silver Book).
- Acted for a sub-contractor, during project delivery phase and dispute resolution phase, on a 500 million NZD EPC Turnkey contract for the construction of renewable energy infrastructure (amended FIDIC Silver Book).
- Acting for the contractor to bring arbitration proceedings for ground conditions claims on a 700 million NZD multi-use sports facility (bespoke contract).